Try reading the following lines at your nromal speed:
You have a list too ?
Let me know
and I will put them all here.
- She sells sea shells by the sea-shore.
- I'm sure she sells seashore shells.
- Shy Shelly says she shall sew sheets.
- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood ?
- Six sick slick slim sycamore saplings.
- A skunk sat on a stump and thunk the stump stunk, but the stump thunk the
- The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick.
- I slit the sheet, the sheet I slit, and on the slitted sheet I sit.
- Sam's shop stocks short spotted socks.
- Which wristwatches are Swiss wristwatches?
- Friendly Frank flips fine flapjacks.
- Flee from fog to fight flu fast!
- The boot black bought the black boot back.
- We surely shall see the sun shine soon.
- Sly Sam slurps Sally's soup.
- Which witch wished which wicked wish?
- Old oily Ollie oils old oily autos.
- The seven silly sheep Silly Sally shooed shilly-shallied south.
- A bloke's back bike brake block broke.
- A pleasant place to place a plaice is a place where a plaice is pleased to be placed.
- Can you imagine an imaginary menagerie manager imagining managing an imaginary menagerie?
- A lusty lady loved a lawyer and longed to lure him from his laboratory.
- Six slippery snails, slid slowly seaward.